At Hospice of Lake Cumberland, we appreciate each and every donation, and it goes to benefit our organization and the families we support.
Have you wondered where your hospice donation goes? Here are just a few examples.
• $35 will provide a Holiday Meal Box to families in need.
• $60 provides specialty formula for a child on our In-Patient Unit
• $180 Will provide one full day of in home care
• $270 will provide one child with attendance to Camp Promise
• $668 will provide one day of care for a patient in our Inpatient Care Center.
Hospice is a non-profit organization.
We accept donations on our website through PayPal using all major credit and debit cards.
If you would like to make a one-time donation of any amount, click the link below:
If you would prefer to make a donation in person, please stop by any of our office locations. If you would prefer to mail a donation, our mailing address is:
Hospice of Lake Cumberland
100 Parkway Drive
Somerset, KY 42503
Please give us a call at 1-800-937-9596.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Hospice of Lake Cumberland is a registered non-profit organization.