Honoring Every Moment ...
Hospice is a special kind of caring for people with a life-limiting illness and their families. Hospice services are available to persons who can no longer benefit from curative treatment and need symptom management to improve quality of life.
When is the right time to contact hospice?
The simple answer is right now. If you are thinking about hospice, don’t wait. Call. Our staff is experienced with all the questions that are racing through your head. Grief starts immediately and so does hospice. Let us answer your questions, provide support and comfort you in this time of uncertainty.
- Do you need assistance with daily activities?
- Do you spend most of the day in bed or in a chair?
- Are the treatments for your disease no longer effective?
- Has your doctor told you your life expectancy is limited?
- Are you experiencing unpleasant and uncontrolled pain, nausea, shortness of breath or anxiety?
- Have you made frequent trips to the hospital or doctor’s office in the last six months?
- Have you unexpectedly lost weight in the last six months?
- Are your family members overwhelmed and unsure they are providing you with the best possible care?If you can answer YES to more than two of the questions above, perhaps it is time to consult with Hospice.
Click here to find out how easy it is to get started.