Current Employment Opportunities
Director of Clinical Management – South
Responsible to the Executive Director for the management of all aspects of the patient services program through effective leadership and development of patient staff care.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum five years experience in a home health agency, hospice or related program, with at minimal three years in supervisory capacity supervising multiple people.
- Demonstrated administrative ability, including knowledge of health care policies and program responsibilities.
- Experience in development of administrative policies and procedures, and design of programs for implementation and compliance.
- Must be able to access homes and facilities independently and not have lifting restrictions.
- Supervised by Executive Director.
- Supervises Patient Care Team in South Office
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversee planning, coordination, and delivery of patient care and service in South Office.
- Facilitates team care planning meetings.
- Audits medical records on a regular basis to assure their accuracy, completeness, and regulatory and policy compliance.
- Coordinates necessary resources, both human and material, for delivery of patient care.
- Monitors and utilizes patient care data to guide effective communications and operations relating to patient care.
- Will oversee and monitor drugs, medical supplies, medical equipment and office supplies of South Office to ensure cost efficiency and utilization.
Assists in program development and administration.
- Participates in overall agency planning and program development.
- Works with Director of Clinical Services to develop policies, procedures, and guidelines to fulfill program objectives.
- Monitors organizational compliance with State, Federal, and other regulatory and credentialing agencies for licensure, hospice certification, and accreditation.
- May function as Senior Nursing Manager in accordance with applicable job description.
Assists in recruitment, retention and development for Hospice staff in South Office.
- Participates in recruitment and hiring of patient care personnel.
- Directs the orientation program for all new Hospice staff.
- Plans and implements Staff Development Program for the agency.
- Participates in development of personnel policies and monitors compliance in areas of responsibility.
- Oversees performance appraisal of all south office personnel.
Assists in community education and public relations efforts of the organization.
Participates in professional and community health activities.
Provides information regarding program of care and services to patients, physicians, hospital case managers and other sources of referrals.
Develop community and Physician programs with Marketing Team and will actively engage physicians, facilities and the community to help grow South Office census.
Apply Online At Indeed – Click Here!